Thursday, March 19, 2009

Samuel the what?

Anaya showed me this picture in her scriptures and told me it was "Laman the Knight" and he was standing on his castle. When I tried to tell her it was Samuel the LAMANITE, she told me in her "duh mom, how did you ever pass the mom qualifying test" - voice that I was totally wrong. It's Laman the Knight and that's his castle. End of discussion.

The camera charger came today, the weather is BEAUTIFUL, the kids are outside, Kayden is at his first track meet, and I'm almost done with the 2nd City of Ember book. I love days like this!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Moms don't know anything!! Love your new background!

MOANA said...

I love the City of Ember books, what do you think of them? I personal think they should be required reading or something like that!

Kristina P. said...

Alexa, haven't seen much of you lately! Hope all is well!

Kristina P. said...

OK, I'm coming to bug you again!