Monday, July 20, 2009

All My Little Fishes!



I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but my kids love swimming! This weekend we hit Ross Park in Pocatello (pictures above), the splash park in Rexburg, and Rigby Lake again (pictures below)! We took the two little girls that live next door with us to Rexburg and Rigby (we couldn't ask for better neighbors... and I don't think we will ever be able to move unless we take them with us!) It was so hot this weekend! I didn't even mind the 25 loads of laundry... all towels and swim suits! Kayden came with us to Ross Park but missed all the water on Saturday because he was in Island Park riding four wheelers (this was a good thing... because he probably would have died at the splash park... lots and lots of little kids!)






1 comment:

Mandy H said...

oh the kids are getting so big. I love all the great summer shots!