Monday, July 13, 2009

Baptism and Fun

Addie, my niece was baptized on Saturday the 11th, and we had such a nice day! She was baptized that morning, then we went to the park to eat some lunch and then we headed off to Rigby Lake to swim and play in the sand for the rest of the afternoon.



(Outside the church... Taisha has VERY sensitive eyes, so being outside was making her eyes water. Every picture we took had Taisha squinting or closing her eyes!)


I noticed that Anaya still had sand in her ears during sacrament meeting... After church McKay came and told me that his teachers were moving out of this world. I asked him if he meant out of the "ward" and he said ya, maybe something like that. Hmm... maybe too much Star Wars for that guy... he didn't even seem concerned that they were moving out of the world. He lost his other tooth on the bottom, and then promptly ran all crazy into a table trying to get away from a bee, so he has a bruise and a banged up lip, and he won't let me take a picture. It feels like summer is going too fast. It actually has me a little worried! Kayden and Malia are getting their patriarchal blessings Wednesday night, and Kayden has his Eagle court of honor on Tuesday (I think that's what it's called... I'm such a good scout mom...)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Cute pic of the fam! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fu this summer! We aren't going to the Oregon coast after all sat. bummer! I'm going to plan a huge spring break :D or sooner, if I can't wait that long.

Holyoak Family said...

we can't be friends. You are too good at updating.