Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Pictures Over the Years

Every Christmas, I snap a few pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. Here's the first one I have (Kayden as a baby):

And here's the pictures I've been able to find of the kids in front of the tree through the years (starting with Kayden and Malia):







(Just excuse my awful glasses... this was right before I got my eyes lasered, and they wanted me contact lens-free for a while before the procedure.)













And finally, here is this year's picture in front of the Christmas tree:

1 comment:

Debi said...

So cute!! What a fun trip down memory lane for you! Crazy how old they are all getting now, i'm still having a hard time thinking Lindsay will be a senior next year and Kenna starts driving in Jan. AUGHH, where did the time go?