Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 2010

December started out with Taisha all of a sudden looking like a Young Woman. I'm not sure when it happened.... but when she turned 12 a few weeks ago, she looked like she just belonged with the young women. She kept her birthday nice and simple this year: Bambinos for her dinner, sledding and swimming for her party, and Kiwi Loco frozen yogurt for her "cake."

Here are a few other pictures from December:



Anaya and Addison right before their dance Christmas dance recital.




Kayden was the "star" in the nativity.



Guess what we got for Christmas??

I somehow missed getting any pictures of the pinata this year.... which is too bad! It was cute, sweet smelling skunk. I must have been REALLY into my dessert that I was eating when the pinata was being smashed open.

Taisha got a cotton candy machine this year for Christmas and it has been a huge hit! We had banana cotton candy for breakfast Christmas morning. It felt more breakfasty eating the banana flavor.
________________________________

Ana and Dave had their baby!! Apparently they didn't consult me on how stressful December birthdays can be!! So happy she's here safe and sound!

Kamorah Thine Torgeson
Born: December 16, 2010
8 lbs 3 ounces 19.5 inches long

1 comment:

Debi said...

Cute, cute photos. Taisha looks so much like Rik in her picture. Emily is right behind her but to me she still looks too young to be heading to YW. Have you tried Orange Leaf frozen yogurt? I didn't think anything could beat Kiwi Loco, until I tried Orange Leaf - so much more smooth and creamy - think I'll head there today after talking about it : )