Friday, February 18, 2011

Let the Romance Begin.... or not

So Valentine' Day was kind of a bust this year for us. My tooth broke over the weekend, so Monday morning (Valentine's Day) I went in to have it fixed, only it fell apart, so WooHoo I got a new crown... bummer! While I was waiting for them to make the crown, I got a call from the elementary school saying that Anaya was sick, and someone needed to go get her. I called Rik (who answered the phone hoarse and stuffy sounding), and I said something like: "Tan you doe det Anaya from thschool? Thee's thick." Dumb double round of mouth numbing shots! Rik got Anaya and ended up working from home until the other kids got home, I went to work as soon as I got done at the dentist. After some weird events at my school (it took one student's grandma almost 2 hours to find the school, and I may or may not have locked myself out of the school....), I finally got home and whipped out the fasted "red, pink and heart" dinner on record! Too bad Anaya, Rik, Taisha, and Kayden weren't feeling 100%. Unfortunately, the rest of the week didn't get much better. By Wednesday I was just as sick as everyone else, and so, so tired! Needless to say, I am so very happy that we have a nice, long 4 day weekend to get everyone healthy!

Here's some pictures of Anaya's Valentine's Day hair and nails:



Everyone (except Anaya and I) got up this morning and went snowboarding at Targhee. I'm hoping I can round up some pictures from everyone's phones and such, but for now, here's a picture of Rik when he went up to Targhee with Matt to celebrate their birthdays.

No comments: