Friday, October 21, 2011

School Pictures 2011

Here are everyone's school pictures. They aren't my favorites this year.... but that alright.





They do faculty pictures at the school I work at. I was THRILLED to get new pictures this year.


The picture above is this years picture. The picture below has been hanging in the school lobby for the past year (much to my dismay!):

Oh good grief.... This just makes me laugh (along with my coworkers!) I seem to be in some kind of really nice, happy place, and while I appreciate that Bell tried to edit my wrinkles, and any other recognizable facial lines...it just looks bizarre to me! I like this years picture a lot more, wrinkles and all. (Every time I look at this, I keep telling myself to just blink already!!)

Rik didn't get a back to school picture. But see if you can find him in the picture below:

(This was the front page of the sports section in the newspaper yesterday.)

1 comment:

Alana Puawai said...

LOVE these pictures!! Lex you look dang good!!