Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Some Other August Highlights

I went back to work August 2nd, which really put a damper on the lazy summer days, and the sleeping in, but we managed to slip a few fun things in!  Rik and I went to Kiriana and Ivan's wedding...  gorgeous bride!





(First cross country meet for Malia)  

Anaya was baptized last weekend.  It was Labor Day weekend, so we kind of partied all weekend... Lava, movies, yummy food, sleeping in, shopping, and swimming.  There were only 4 being baptized, and Anaya was the only girl, so she got to go first.  She and I sang "I am a Child of God" as part of the program.  I think singing with my kids is one of my favorite things to do.  Anaya and Taisha then sang the same arrangement for the nursing home, and Anaya and I are singing it for sacrament meeting this week.  This is my last baptism.  That's kind of weird....





No comments: