Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bump, Set, Smash!


Tonight was Rik's volleyball team party. He loves volleyball, and really enjoyed coaching Malia's team again this year. Malia is #10.

I finished reading "The Host" last night at 1:15am (Yikes.... but better than the 2:30 in the morning the night before reading....) I thought it was a good read! I really like the characters in her books. Now what to read until August? Kayden will have the third Fablehaven finished this weekend (maybe.... Rik got the basketball hoop up tonight, so we'll see if Kayden gets his book finished....) He has whipped through the Fablehaven series and can barely put them down. He's trying to get me to read them too. Maybe I'll start them Sunday afternoon.

Rik was having a lucky day.... won free gas from the local radio station ($25 worth... so what's that, like almost half a tank?! Sheesh, expensive gas!) This is the third time we won free gas from the radio station! So cool!

McKay has "Zoo Day" tomorrow at preschool. He can hardly wait!

We're counting down.... school is almost over! YIPPEE!!!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Congrats to Rik on winning the free gas! It is way expensive and is still going up:( Good luck on finding another book to read! Cameron gets mad at me because I am always reading. Hope McKay has a good time at the zoo! I know my boys LOVE the zoo.

Anonymous said...

That is cool, go Rik! I am glad to hear you liked the book, I haven't read it yet but will be soon. I am dying for August too, well who isn't right?!?!