Sunday, July 20, 2008

Malia's camp pictures


I was looking through the pictures that Malia took at camp..... and most are very silly of her friends.... but here are a few that had her in them:





Malia had a lot of fun! She's really liking the whole "Young Woman" thing.

We went to Smithfield yesterday to watch Kawiti bless his baby. We hadn't seen his baby yet, and he is really cute! I didn't get any pictures though....rats! It was nice to see everyone though, and the food was yummy!! We have one more family baby blessing get-together, then I think we might be done for a little while!

1 comment:

Alana Puawai Finlayson said...

hey lex!!! yes im surviving these stupid squitos.. i just sit inside while everyone leaves me and goes outside ha ha i hate them sooo bad! i wish we could've seen you guys yesterday! I hear malia had her hair done w/ gel and mousse :) yay!
xoxo
Lana