Sunday, July 27, 2008

Naya singing away....

Anaya had a couple songs stuck in her head today.... and she sang them over and over and over again (she's still singing them...) Just so everyone knows... she gets her good voice from me and her knowledge of the lyrics from Rik.



I can't believe we are almost into August! The summer is going so fast! We are doing Kayden's eagle project on Wednesday... then just have to do the paperwork and we are done! Rik and Kayden are hiking Mount Bora this weekend. It was a good Sunday (everyone knows that means I got a nap... and we didn't lose any primary kids at church today).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She's so cute Lex :) Where is Mount Bora?

Murdoch Clan said...

Wow, my girls have me play this over and over! Kayla says "How come Naya doesn't say "He knows the way?" She cracks me up on the lyrics, I'm not one for knowing lyrics either Naya, what a cutie!

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

that was precious! what was the 1st song she sang? and by the way...... follow the prophet!