Thursday, April 14, 2011

Piano Recital

Malia had her Spring piano recital last night and by some miracle I remembered the camera (that's not 100% true..... I initially forgot, and ran back home to get it.) She played three pieces, but I couldn't remember how to record on the camera (that's what you get with lack of use), so I missed the first song.




(Sorry for the poor picture quality.... I downgraded the quality so it wouldn't take 3 days to upload!)

Spring break was absolutely heavenly! We didn't go anywhere, but tried to do something fun as a family everyday. We fed the ducks down at the river, went bowling, swimming, roller skating, out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, and shopped. But most of all we relaxed. I think Tangled may have been on some type of repeating loop on the TV... I watched that show so many times in a row! We also slept and caught up on some household projects (I'm so THRILLED with what we got done on the house!) Less than seven weeks of school left (not that I'm counting....)

1 comment:

Debi said...

Glad you had a great spring break, it was fun to have Kayden over one of the evenings with all the friends, man he's getting tall!! Malia did great at the piano, as usual! Miss seeing you doing things together :)