Thursday, July 12, 2012

Holy Smokes May is CRAZY

I think I'm going to have to break May into a couple different posts. So many big things happened that month!  Anaya had her dance pictures and recital.  I did the fancy updo for pictures, and Taisha did the super-cute curly hair for Anaya's recital, because I had a camp overnight retreat that night and had to miss the recital (more on that later.....)







Kayden went to the dance recital and recorded her performance for me (videos later).  He was texting me during the other dances that night, telling me that between all the pageants, guest performances, and other violin recitals and whatnot's that he's been to supporting Kristen, he could probably be a pageant  judge.  He told me he was positive he was going to have a whole houseful of talented, beautiful little girls..... and that he will make a GREAT stage-dad!


We were lucky enough to have all my siblings and their families here all at the same time, so we had a BBQ in the back yard (thanks Debi, for the "child containing" jump house!)  It was fun seeing everyone, and seeing all the cousins playing together... and I'm sure all of Nathan's arm hair have grown back by now (so glad he did the BBQ-ing, not me!)





Kayden had prom the same night at the BBQ.  Here he is with his date before heading out.  I should have taken a picture of all the little girls cousins staring at them though.....  funny!




Malia turned 16 near the end of May!  She is so excited to be 16, driving, dating, working, and is really looking forward to her junior year in school.  She wanted tin foil dinner for dinner and apple crisp for her birthday "cake."  YUM!  On the last day of school I made another GIANT pan of chicken enchiladas for her and her friends for lunch.



Her friend Christine, planned a really fun surprise group date with some kids from Rexburg for her birthday.  Man, she has some great friends!  Malia loved the whole thing!

Just had to put up this picture of one of the questions on McKay's math test:


Cracked me right up..... 

No comments: