Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Loving the warm weather!


Here are my really happy kids after spending the last two days outside. If I was to take a picture of myself, I would look exactly the same way!! I love that they are outside playing all day! McKay and Anaya are several shades darker... despite getting covered in sun block every morning after their bath. Kayden, on the other hand, is nice and white.... apparently there are no harmful UV rays coming out of the computer screen. Phew, that's good news!


The garden is loving the hot weather too... all except the carrots that the kids shoveled up. The garden is the best sand box ever! I'll try and get those re-planted tomorrow. I think it actually might be warm enough to plant tomatoes and cucumbers now too.


There were professional photographers along the marathon route, and the pictures are online. We were looking through them though.... and they were hilarious!! This was the only photo that Rik thought was maybe ok... Even funnier than the pictures of Rik, was Taisha doing an impersonation of Rik running like in the pictures. He's so picked on here!

2 comments:

MOANA said...

Cutie kids yipee its warm enough to be outside, the garden looks yummy I mean great, and Rik is so my idol! I am so proud of him and I am inspired by him every day!

Jeannette said...

Way to go Rik! what a wonderful feeling it must be to cross that finish line just when you have about give up several times in the last few miles. It takes so much determination. I am proud of you!
Love all the pictures of your family. They are so beautiful.
Love, Auntie J.