Sunday, February 1, 2009

I still don't get it, but McKay was SO happy!

Look what I found on clearance at WalMart for $7:


McKay is wearing his Star Wars underwear, Star Wars pajamas, new storm trooper outfit and his Star Wars cloak (robe) in the picture on the left. His friend Tate gave him the light saber holder thing on his back for Christmas (his mom made it.... and it is perfect for McKay).

Today I was taking a nap, or trying to... I just fell asleep when Anaya got a round brush tangled up in her hair, so I had to undo that, and then she came in asking if she could play with Addison (our next door neighbor.) I told her no, because it was Sunday. Anaya then said, "Well, I think it's Addisunday, so I can play with her." Clever girl...

We got tickets to David Archuleta in March and the girls are so excited!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think my husband would love to wear the same outfit.

MOANA said...

AWESOME!! Love it McKay! Anaya IS a clever girl!! Love you all lots of love Moana

Michelle and Cal said...

I love you blog. I've got one that I think you would appreciate. Also, I'd appreciate seeing you do these, and I'll just live vicariously through you cuz heavens knows I couldn't do this!
http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

He would fit right in around here!

Aimee said...

How cute! My kids love dress ups, too. I love the Sunday comment!