Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

I decided to string the house this year for Easter. So fun.... so NOT safe if you need to do any walking around in the middle of the night. Sad, but I was also stiff the next day from trying to get around the house through all the string. After the kids got the string all wound up, we did a Easter Story scripture treasure hunt. This was also a lot of fun, and helped get us back to the real meaning of Easter. I had a ton of eggs hidden all over the house as well (you can see some hidden in the picture.) I just found an egg this morning, and it made my whole day!


Over 1800 puzzle pieces put together through Conference. My family loves doing this! The Disney villains puzzle was especially fun, except that Rik felt the need to sing Disney songs depending on what character he was working on....



The Easter bunny brought the Wii game "Just Dance," and it has been a HUGE hit! We highly recommend this game, but you'll have to get your own "Rik" to watch and mock!


The next weekend Malia and Rik had volleyball games in Ogden on Saturday, and Kawiti and Teryn were blessing their baby in Ogden on Sunday, so we stayed in Utah for the weekend. Here's a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits before the blessing.


I didn't pull my camera out once at the baby blessing! But it was a lot of fun seeing the family, and seeing how much everyone has grown!

1 comment:

Debi said...

What no pics? You always take them of the new babies! I found a great website that has matching ties for all sizes. Remind me and next year, Rik, Kayden and McKay can have matching ones : ) I keep telling Chris it WILL happen for he and Jace! Oh, and you can get the matching ribbons for the girls' hair that matches the ties!