Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday McKay!!

McKay turned 7 last week!! He wanted to go to the Aquatic Center, where he spent all his time doing front flips off the diving board. He was disappointed that he wasn't allowed to do them off the high diving board, he could only jump off that one. He's been asking for a skateboard for weeks!


He wanted tin foil dinner for his birthday dinner and dirt for dessert.


I was looking through McKay's school papers from last week and came across a math test. He only missed one. He was supposed to look at a graph that showed what juice the children in Mrs. Gifford's class liked. From the graph he was supposed to write two things about the children in that class (like, "3 kids liked grape juice," or "More kids liked orange juice than apple juice.) This is what he wrote: "I like my juice cus it is yumme," and "I like juice cus I git to burp." Yep, it was marked wrong, and his teacher underlined that it was supposed to be about Mrs. Gifford's class..... not McKay. =)

3 comments:

MOANA said...

I hope he had a great birthday, he sure is a handsome, funny, and special boy. I loved his logic on his math test even if he got it wrong. Thanks for posting this, lots of love. Moana

Debi said...

That is too funny! He is such a cute boy, hope he doesn't break any limbs with the new skateboard!

Britney said...

Wow! We really love this kid at our house. Thanks for sharing the "dirt" with us too. I'll be needing the recipe for that one. Yum! Alexa call me next time you're going to Wal-mart...maybe we could carpool! :)