Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Art work and YIPPEE it's warm today!

The girls brought home some art work that they did at school. Hopefully I can get some framed and hung in their rooms (when their rooms are all done....)



It is starting to warm up a little (oh YIPPEE!) So we walked to church on Sunday (it was a little chilly... that's why everyone is huddled up... but warmer than it's been in a while!)


Everyone has been loving the warmer weather. Anaya and McKay play themselves til they are exhausted. They have been falling asleep nice and early, and sleeping in a little later. I really should get out and clean my messy garage in this nice weather....

Anaya said a funny thing yesterday morning. There were some birds in our back yard having a conversation, I'm sure, about how nice it is that it has finally warmed up, but all their tweeting woke Anaya up. When she came into the living room she said, "Did you hear those birds? They came, and I'm not even Mary Poppins!"

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute cute art work!! How fun of you to frame it!! We just watched Mary Poppins last night! So adorable that she thought of that! I love it!! :)

MOANA said...

I think kids art is the greatest thing to have framed. I have an area in our home where I hang everything that Liam "creates" it always makes me happy and makes me appreciate the world through his eyes. I love the idea of framing and having in their rooms, thanks for sharing it with us! Anaya girl you are such a cutie girl, I laughed out loud over that one. I am going to have to remember this one and use it some time!! Love you all!
Auntie Moey

Angie said...

That makes me sad about your nieces dog getting stolen. My kids would also be devestated! My neighbor doesn't have anymore, but there are some for sale on KSL.com
Thanks for letting me pop in on you while I was visiting next door. It was fun to see you and your kids!

Anonymous said...

I love the kids artwork. That is awesome, I cannot wait until Jaden is old enough to bring stuff home that is frame worthy!

I love the Mary poppins thing, so fun who doesn't want to be Mary Poppins. I could clean my house a lot faster if I were her! :)