Friday, May 28, 2010

And Even More May (Exactly how long is this month anyway?!)

Anaya graduated from Kindergarten yesterday! This school does such a cute little graduation program! She had a really sweet teacher this year, and Anaya kept telling me over and over how much she loved school.



After graduation we went out for lunch and ice cream, grabbed our field day game and headed back to the school to play field games with the 1st graders. All was going well until this little guy scooted past my feet and down the middle of my obstacle course!! I'm not scared of snakes, unless they sneak up on me like that.... After the kids got done screaming, they thought it was the coolest thing ever!

After games they had Popsicles and headed back in right before it rained, and I left totally overjoyed that that was my last time volunteering at the school for the year!! YIPPEE!!!


Today was the last day of school for everyone. McKay woke up happier than he has in MONTHS!! I was right there with him! It's also Malia's 14th birthday today! More on that later...


No comments: