Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 14th!

Malia turned 14 yesterday!! I wrapped her door opening so she had to go through the wrapping paper to get out of her room. It was the last day of school (and a half day), so she and her friends went out to lunch and then to the movies, then she came home and helped me get ready for her party.



The girls went on a neighborhood scavenger hunt, and then came back for dinner (homemade calzones (I made over 60), fruit, and party junk food), did a little crafty, opened presents, had cake (my best attempt at Gandolfo's chocolate mousse cake), and then played night games until they were frozen. Based on the silly, crazy, loud laughing, I think the whole thing was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

JRO said...

Just want you to know... I pretty much think you're Supermom. I hope I can be so generous and creative with my kids and their celebrations. Happy birthday to Malia from me! And may the rest of your summer be snake free. Your kids might be interested in knowing that we had snow all week and have another month of school yet.