Friday, February 29, 2008

Stop blossing me!

This morning I was trying to catch up a little bit, but Anaya and McKay kept bossing me around (turn my game on, I want a drink, not this drink, another drink, get me breakfast, we want to watch a movie, not this movie, bring my toy in this room.... and on and on....) So I finally told them to stop bossing me around and let me finish what I was trying to get done. A little while later I was doing my hair, and Anaya came in and said she was not going to "bloss" me anymore. No more blossing mom. She continued by saying "Put me in the tub, I want a bath, the water isn't hot enough, too hot now, cause I'm not going to bloss mom anymore, get the toys, I don't want those clothes! We don't bloss mom!......." She clearly has no idea what bossing or blossing means.


This week has been a little crazy, but we survived. Everyone is feeling better (thank heavens!) When I was running the kids around, we passed a duck swimming in the church parking lot. It looked out of place.... but also made my whole day (in my mind duck=summer). I sure hope Spring gets here soon! This is my favorite time of year: "Cadbury Mini Egg" season!!! Yummy!


Kayden and Malia are doing a ballroom performance for a church party tonight. I am going to round some tools up so we can get going on the basement ("I" meaning Rik...)


We got Taisha's basketball pictures back. Her coach (on the left) had his appendix out.... I can't believe he came for pictures! She had a fun season.

No comments: