Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anaya 2008


Here's Anaya's school picture for this year. Last Thursday I took her with me to run some errands. First we went to the car wash (mostly so it wouldn't be so embarrassing for the next errand). She loves the car wash. Then we went to Jiffy Lube to get the oil changed. They had free popcorn and a gumball machine. We got done at Jiffy Lube and were driving to McKay's school to help out and Anaya told me this was the best day ever! So I've decided to cancel the Disneyland trip next year, get some new furniture and then take the family to the car wash and Jiffy Lube! I might even splurge and let them all have a quarter for the gumball machine!

The basement is coming along. I'm almost done with the painting. I need to track down some doors and trim today. It is starting to look like real living spaces.... which is exciting! I'll try and get some pictures sometime.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi Alexa! I'm glad we found each other. Isn't technology great? It is fun to read your blog. I can actually hear your voice and even when you would be talking faster and faster. I miss you! Your kids are getting so big!!

Michelle said...

What an awesome picture! She is very photogenic...especially love the pic on the last post for her yellow day! So, yip Mary had to get a hard cast...it is now a bright pink weapon. I can't wait for the thing to be removed for everyone's safety! I don't know about Makay but a broken bone didn't slow Mary down at ALL!

Lyn said...

she is the cutest thing ever! Glad she had so much fun spending time with her mom. Priceless!

debzfinn said...

awhhh...what a cute pic..enjoyed lunch we need to do it again...

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

What a doll!

Murdoch Clan said...

What a babe! Your kids are all so photogenic. They are always picture perfect with a smile on their faces. So you're going to Disneyland next year? How awesome! What season did you go in? Hope all is well! Laura