Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few more pictures from tonight


Here's a picture of Kayden and Malia at the Trunk-or-Treat tonight. Kayden is a cereal killer (thanks Debz!) and Malia is a pirate. The lighting in the church isn't the greatest (Malia's scarf on her head is cherry red in real life!)

I'm sure you have all been wondering what happened to Taisha and McKay's school pictures from this year (ya, I know... not really....) I got their pictures back last week, and they are both getting retakes next week. McKay looks like he's saying "What? Pictures? Who me?" And Taisha is smiling like her life depends on it! So we'll try it again.... this time I'll take McKay in the morning and smile coach him.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Your pumpkins are amazing. Sadie wants you to give her pumpkin carving lessons. Shane's feelings might be hurt when he hears that. Looks like you had a great Halloween. I loved your kids costumes. My kids have already informed me what they want to be next year.