Monday, October 6, 2008

Free Tomatoes For Sale!!


Oh good grief.... what am I going to do with all these tomatoes?! Please come get some, like 20. Thank you.


Malia brought home her volleyball pictures today (she is still really missing VB, and can hardly wait for club ball to start up.)

Conference weekend was nice! Here in Idaho you can find Conference on several TV channels, and one channel was like 2 seconds ahead of the other channel, so the kids decided they better go with that one, so it would be over sooner.... nice.

I can hardly sit still, I'm so excited! The sheet rock man is coming tomorrow, and in about a week, I should be ready for paint!! Did you hear me?! I said PAINT!! Then it's carpet and a few odds and ends (if I'm patient....) and then I am moving kids around. I have butterflies in my stomach I'm so excited!! Rik worked all weekend getting it ready for sheet rock. He's been so swamped these days, so we decided we better hire someone to get us a little closer to being finished (that and I think Rik likes me better sane....good call). I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Dang - I would be all over those tomoatoes if we lived closer! What a crop! Love the volleyball pictures! She is such a cutie! And YAY for being so close on the basement!!!!!

Lyn said...

Suggestion for the tomatoes, make LOTS of salsa and give to your friends and family! Glad for the basement getting closer to being done. I know how that is. We close on our house on Wed. YEAH! To bad Rik is so swamped, he could help us move:) Love the pic of Malia.

Kimberly said...

Today I copied you and picked green tomatoes. My sister-in-law said she has a great recipe for green tomatoe relish. May have to try some.

Murdoch Clan said...

Awesome LEX! I'm so excited for you too! Yay, a basement for your kids, great news! Love Malia's pics, she's always been the photogenic type. What a cutie! Take care... Laura

Alana Puawai Finlayson said...

man your kids are sooo cute!! Idaho falls seems like such an awesome to place to live.. i would so live there... I wish i wish.. lol.. convince my family to move there.. lol... kayd is such a cutie man.. he's gonna be pickin up on all the chicks! and malia is a babe! I miss ur kids... and good to hear that ur basements almost done!!!
love you!