Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Brown Eyes


Taisha had an eye appointment on Monday, and we decided to try some contact lenses (we're hoping that will slow down the changes in her eyes..... she has her dad's pretty brown eyes, and her mom's pretty blind eyes...)


I still haven't gotten used to seeing her without her glasses.


My mom wanted to see all 48 pictures of the stairs that Anaya took.... I think one is good enough (notice the good technique of putting your finger on the lens... no wonder my pictures are always fuzzy... finger smudges all over the lens....)

I am considering buying a new camera (which I will need to hide from the little kiddies....) Anyone have any advice on which camera to look into (keep in mind I'm pretty cheap... )?

Here's a couple pictures of the basement progress:


Kayden's room in on the left, Malia's on the right, bathroom on the far right, laundry and storage even further right. I'm standing in the family room.


I can hardly wait to move a couple kids in.... they don't need electricity, right?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, funny posts too. I'm pretty blind and I haven't seen the doctor in a year! Yikes. My contact lenses are running out too. Happy home building.

MOANA said...

Taisha wearing contacts, how cool is that! I remember feeling so grown up when I got to wear my first pair of contacts! The basement looks great too, the framing part is done it looks like, cant wait to see the finished pictures. As for a cheap but great camera. I know Laura Ebbas friend that takes amazing pics has a Kodak Easy Share that she loves and my bro-in-law just purchased a Canon point and shoot that I am super impressed with. I am also in the market for a new camera but I am still trying to decide between either a Canon or Nikon. Its such a toss up for me, both are amazing but huge investments as they are very expensive! So I wish you luck in your search for the perfect camera!

Xela said...

Looks like the basement is coming together. It will give you a ton of space, I bet you can't wait. As for a camera I have an Olympus and I really like it. They sell them at Costco. It is not a professional camera by any means but I feel like I get nice pictures with it. :)