Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Relief Society Birthday Dinner - and the Three Amigos

We had our Relief Society birthday dinner tonight, and the bishopric was invited.... to help introduce things. Can you guess what the theme was?!


This one had me in tears.... it's so funny of Rik (and I'm sure he's going to love that I've uploaded it......) :


Another one of Rik and his mustache (you know he can't grow a real one?!):


One of Rik whacking the pinata (he's looking a little scared or something) :


Fun night with good food, and totally worth it for the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Rik looks pretty good with hair on his lip:) Glad I can finally comment on your blog. Thanks! lyn

MOANA said...

Rik, what a good sport you are! I bet he loved the pinata brings back great memories of being a kid doesnt it!? Like all good polys of course the poor guy cant grow facial hair, or leg hair, or back hair, or arm hair--wait isnt this a good thing???

Xela said...

Love the pictures of Rik! The mustache is cracking me up!