Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Email Addresses

I keep forgetting to ask for everyone's email addresses. I took my old hard drive and put it in the new computer as a second hard drive, and I know my address book and emails are right there.... I just can't figure out how to get them on my new hard drive and email program (Outlook). (If you know how to do that as well, that would be even better!) Just email me (your email address and any others you think should be in there) and I'll get you back in my address book. Thanks for the help. I'm feeling a lot better too... thanks!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

For Cameron and Lyn: strongarm_66@yahoo.com

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

annaleepeterson@hotmail.com and
nathan.p.peterson@us.army.mil
I'm glad you are feeling better. I think we're on round 3 with being sick. YUCK!

Angie said...

ma9696@comcast.net
I have been meaning to ask you for your home address. I must still have your old one because your Christmas card came back. SORRY!